[Dailydrool] drool request

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Jul 1 11:22:55 PDT 2009

The Gang and I are requesting a little multi-drool here today.  My daughter lost
her job and it looks like she and my grandbaby will be moving in with me.  She is
really depressed about the whole situation.  Brandee could use a little no depression
and find a job drool. (I may be needing some "give me patience" drool.)  My house will
be more than full with 6 dogs, 5 cats, Cuddles (guinea pig) and the 5 rats (shiver)
she has plus two other people.

Bazzle my granddog is having an allergic reaction to something.  I think he may have
been bit on the nose by something and has swelling on that side of the face.  I can't
see any bites anywhere but there are a lot of biting flies and bees in the yard.  He is
a bug catcher.  His breathing is okay.  I have given him some benadryl and on guard
in case he need to go to the vet.  He could use a little no swelling drool.  Of course
the good part is he has been with me for 8 days now and it is good to have a boy in
the house again.  He reminds me so much of my Tucker (ATB).  His favorite spot is
Tucker's chair and Ruby Doo doesn't mind him being in it at all. :)

Ayla my rescued senior kitty and now sister to the Gang is still not eating.  I am still
syringing fluids and food into her.  She is doing much better but her healing post dental
with 8 teeth being pulled (2 weeks ago) is going really slow.

Then there is me.  No drool but if anyone has some extra good thought or prayers
I could use them on July 9th.  I am having my lumbar epidural done to hopefully help
heal the disc herniations and control the pain.  The gals would love Momma to be able
to walk them farther than a couple of blocks on a good day.  I would just love to go
back to work so the gals have more bone money and donation money.

We send out drool and prayers to all in need both human and furkid.
Karen and The Dog House Gang