[Dailydrool] Dogster

Elizabeth Lindsey erlindsey at comcast.net
Wed Jul 1 11:39:15 PDT 2009

I've finally done--I've finally put our Elsinore and young Charlie on
Dogster. If you've been wondering what they look like, you can see
Elsinore at http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1006196 and Charlie at http://
www.dogster.com/dogs/1006255.

Both are spending the day at doggie daycare because they've seemed to
be needing more excitement and entertainment than I'm able to
provide, especially with the really hot days we were having. I keep
telling Elsinore that she's responsible for finding her own
entertainment, but she persists in believing that I exist solely to
be the Director of Hound Activities around here. I'm hoping they'll
both come home exhausted.

Elizabeth