[Dailydrool] Foster homes needed in MN

Chris Dowd cdowd_postalpros at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 12:03:08 PDT 2009

I'll add my plea for foster homes - wherever you are!  It's getting bad out there and will be getting worse - for so many reasons.

If you switch to the MN to NM that is my personal plea for foster homes.  We took in 4 last weekend and have many more that need our help.  Since OK has no basset rescue we try to help as many of the shelter there as we can.  But they keep coming.  If you're in NM, southern CO, or western TX please consider a foster to help us out.

Chris
All Ears