[Dailydrool] Happy Canada Day

jkrudolph5 at aol.com jkrudolph5 at aol.com
Wed Jul 1 12:05:18 PDT 2009

Arthur and I are sending Happy Canada Day ?greetings to all of the Canadian droolers out there. Today is also the 30th birthday of my beautiful and talented?two-legged daughter. She is celebrating in Hungary with her husband and his family. I can't believe how quickly the time goes. Thankfully Arthur is only 5 so we are looking forward to many more good times with him.?Watch out for Arthur in the 2010 DD Calendar on July 1st. We are so excited to finally have a calendar day.?

Don't be scared of the fireworks tonight. Snooters, Kathleen and Arthur of Canada?