[Dailydrool] Slobberfest

Deb Good dlgood66 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 7 04:53:30 PDT 2009

Hello everyone, it's me, Sean.  I was just checking out the firstgiving page that Mom set up for me and my pesty,I mean nice, little sister Ana and the donations aren't lookin' too good.  The poor homeless hounds of Droopy Basset Rescue need our help.  There are hounds out there who don't have a dad to sneak them table scraps, or rub their bellies.  No Mom to take them on walks.  If you go to http://www.firstgiving.com/seanandana you can help Droopy to help those poor hounds get a Mom and a Dad.  This is the 10th Anniversary of Slobberfest and I will have to hang my tail in shame if I don't show up with a decent pledge.  So, please dig deep into that cookie money, check the couch cushions and the bottom of Mom's purse...

Sean

Hey all, the Mom here.  Well, Sean is right, the pledge money is looking somewhat skimpy this year.  And, the last time I checked the weather forecast there was a chance of scattered thunderstorms for Saturday so we  need everyone to do the "NO RAIN" stomp.  If you are planning to come to Slobberfest please come over to the Carnivore Booths and introduce yourselves-I'm the chair of those Slobberfest events and will be hanging out in that area a good bit of the day.  Our raffle chairperson, Pat, is working her magic again.  (I've gotten a "sneak peek" at a couple of items and there is some really cool stuff!).  As usual, she'll be taking raffle donations until the last minute so if you've got something you want to donate see Pat when you get there.  This is the 10th anniversary of Slobberfest and we hope it is the best one yet.  Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones!

Deb