[Dailydrool] johnathan,s sprained hand

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Jul 7 04:50:12 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all.

Healing drool to all in need.

This Jade pushing in to say that been a rescue girl myself, I loved the
rescue story of Miss Daisy. The slave Johnathan told me all about it. My
brother Justin and I are wishing Sister Daisy and Elder Clara many more
years of happiness in there forever home. I will now let the slave
Johnathan explain the hurt hand.

 In their TV room there are three beds, one normal double bed which
Justin can no longer use, next door is a floor bed 3 inches off the
ground with pillows mainly for Justin and a double futon which is about
9/10 inches off the ground .they were both on the futon watching TV and
I decided to sit down and watch with them for awhile. Sort of moved
Justin and Jade who were both sprawled out to make a space for myself.
Having found a space I placed my left hand on the floor level on the
back side of the futon just as it goes into a back rest. I then placed
my feet on the futon on the other side of Justin who was lying across.
So with my feet and one hand on the futon I placed the rest of me down
with both eyes on the hounds making sure I did not plonk onto them. The
hand wrist was more or less on the level part with the fingers facing
upwards on the back part I misjudged the space and sort of landed on my
fingers as I put myself down and the force bent then right back as I
slipped down into place.

They are much better now still hurting a bit bruised and swollen. I am
wearing a warm polyester glove on my hand to retain heat

Once I have massaged healing balm into my fingers.

Justin he should have just asked us to re arrange ourselves.

Jade the slave Johnathan is such a silly billy

Slaves Johnathan and William who is feeling much better and should be
back at gym next Monday