[Dailydrool] Babbs surgery

Renee Kummerer msbbeabear at comcast.net
Mon Jul 6 19:28:29 PDT 2009

Please put in some extra drool for Babbs tomorrow.  She is having a mass taken off her gum,  ears flushed and teeth cleaned.  She is our 8 yr old foster girl.  A real sweetheart. She has been battling ear infections for the past few months we have had her.  Then she developed this mass on her gum.  Since she has to go under for the mass,  we are having other things done.  Send extra drool that is will come thru ok.   She would not eat supper tonight.  I think her ear is bothering her.  She did eat breakfast,  but then it was 9:30 before I realized she didn't eat supper.  I was not allowed to feed her after 8,  so I gave her a bowl of chicken broth.  She took that ok.  I hope she dosen't starve before her surgery.  Poor girl.  I will let everyone know how she is doing tomorrow.  Thanks
Renee