[Dailydrool] Seniors

tmarshall at whc.net tmarshall at whc.net
Fri Jul 17 06:27:13 PDT 2009

I would like to add a little something to the issue of the senior hounds.
Right now I have  an eight year old female that came to me by way of All
Ears Basset Rescue in NM, and a trucker bringing her from OK. Right now
she is considered to be a foster, but by the time I get weight on her, she
came as skin and bones, and get rid of the cough she has, she may not make
it to the adoption phase. So be warned Chris.
She is the most loving hound, even if she has the same issues that other
hounds show. She is a drooler deluxe, all over the place, none of my
others are this drooly. She is kind and gentle, just wants some loving,
not real pushy,and just a joy to have.
If you can at least foster a senior. They are a joy to have around, and
very little trouble. My little Lori gets along with the other hounds,
learned to use the doggie door quickly, and just loves to be loved.
Terry and the hounds. Home to the Rio Trio, and now the Senior Lori.