[Dailydrool] back

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 26 08:14:07 PDT 2009

Becky had that once and the vet ordered me not to let her do stairs
and put on a high dose pf [rednisone for a couple fo weeks 50mg.
And I had to keep her in a cage so she wouldn't move too much - that
was for a week.  She got better and prednisone weaned off.   I use
magnets, slimming belts or back belts and it never came back.
Glousomine or whater I could find she took
But at 15 she was still walking.
Georgie and Miss Becky
The vet said it was her back.  That was why I was so surprised in
April she was dragging her foot under they said it was her heart. I
was sure it was her back
Drool and pryaers
She did get better good enough to chase gophers.