[Dailydrool] Mango

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Tue Jul 28 12:37:03 PDT 2009

Well, we saw the vetman today and things look pretty good. The anal mass is the same or smaller - he wasn't sure if he over estimated the size because he was so surprised to find it, or if it really did shrink a little, but it definitely hasn't grown. She goes back in a month to have the anals expressed again with plans to gradually extend that out as she tolerates it. She does have an interdigital cyst on her foot, and since she won't let me soak or hot pack it, we started antibiotics today for that. It may drain, or maybe just shrink, but as long as it's not getting dramatically worse, we won't do any more. So, she gets to just be a hound for a while with no one messing with her. We are all happy about that.

Drool to all who need it!

Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time,
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Kahuna, Pearl, Mango
Ace, Maya, Sage, Kirby