[Dailydrool] sensitive tum dog food suggestions?

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 12:32:02 PDT 2009

Does anyone have a basset with a sensitive stomach?  If after this dose of
metrozodale for Lilly if she still has the
poops I am thinking about switching her off of blue buffalo.  We will do one
more test for coccidia after and I believe it will be negative. She loves
the food though and we had to switch her because she didn't like the
food anymore she was fed at the rescue.  She was more interested in Santanas
food it smelled better to her.
Any suggestions?

--
Anitra
Momma To

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a Basset Hound licking your face