[Dailydrool] Evo

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Tue Jul 28 21:04:40 PDT 2009

Henry here. We eat up our "Evo" like it was my Momma's Kellogs almond
clusters breakfast cereal.
MMMMMmmmm that's what we get for breakfast with home made fudes. It is
TASTY!

It costs though. We just ordered 4 bags and it only comes in 20 pounders
and that's Nutin when it comes to feeding rescue pups. So....we combine the
Evo,  and California Natural, and home made foods with good supplements.

We hated the old stuff that we used to buy (ok ok I'll tell you it waz icky
 ole Canidae Canidie icky food we used to eat it  like crazy and we even
gave it away along with the rescue dogs. Now though since it has changed we
just  can not afford to feed blankety blank type  food. There we said  it.

They SAID it was the same. The price went UP. Then we got sick from it and
then we just refused to even eat it.

 We gobble up the Evo though. We also eat California Natural.  So...

I guess you could say we are still flaleing around looking for a company we
 can put our trust in. We trust "Adiction" but  to be blunt ...can not
afford it. We wish we could afford it but it is spensive. So is Evo kinda
spendy......and that is why we are off again on again trying California Natural
too.

We want value for our dollar and we want to find the best food we can. So
we feed fresh good veggies and good fresh meat AND Evo  And California
Natural.

So...there that's Henry's answer.

Love and Woofin, frum Henry
Number two in the Longest Ears Department of the 2009 Oregon Games!
YAY!!!!!

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377107x1201454434/aol?redir=ht
tp://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd=JulystepsfooterNO115)