[Dailydrool] Weather

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Wed Jul 29 08:55:43 PDT 2009

Fred and Annie rarely mind walking in the rain.? However, there are times when they are sitting at the front sliding glass doors and see that it's pouring out.? They still insist on going out, but when I try to take them out the garage door, they refuse to go.? I wonder if they need to have their eyes checked!!? I was walking them last night, and my neighbor asked how they were dealing with the humidity.? I said, "Well, they're inside." and she said, "Oh, so they're not really bothered by the heat."? I replied, "Sometimes I wish that it bothered them more!"? As she walked away, I felt like I wanted to explain.? I didn't WANT them to be bothered by the heat, I just wanted to them to not like it and want to stay inside!? Instead, they want to go for their walk, no matter how hot and sticky it is...lucky me!!

Rose, Annie and Fred (Mom, we're originally from the South!? This heat and humidity is nothin' compared to what we're used to!!)

PS-According to Sherry at Ozark Mtn Basset Rescue, it was 2 years ago today that the OMBR 24 (Fred and Annie included) were rescued from a puppy mill.? I can't stop thinking that, 2 years ago today, my babies lives were changed forever!? Thank you just doesn't cut it but, THANK YOU OMBR and Mid ABHR for getting my babies to me!!!