[Dailydrool] Blue Dog Food

Maura DeYong mauradeyong at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 09:22:10 PDT 2009

I have had the same problem with Blue dog food with my bloodhound. He liked the taste of it, but developed bad diarrhea, some of it bloody. I took him off of it, and went back to a regular dog food and the diarrhea went away. A month or  so later, I tried the Blue again and the same thing. So now we are back to Purina One, and yes, it has grains and other stuff it in. But, my dogs digest it well, and have normal, regular, healthy bowel movements. Plus they like the taste of it, either beef or chicken flavor. I mix in the Natural Balance Turkey tube food to make it more appealing so they are not just eating dry. No digestion problems, no allergies. I've had more problems with higher priced dog food causing digestion issues, so no more.