[Dailydrool] A little bit of drool

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 1 17:03:34 PDT 2009

We have a kitty with a hurt paw and are asking for a little bit of drool.  We don't know what he did but DaVinci cut his paw and is being very antisocial about it.  He did it yesterday and then made himself scarce.  I don't think it is too bad but just in case.

When he finally allowed himself to be found this afternoon, Ninja ran after him and he was not amused.  I haven't seen him since.

Ninja has decided that the boyslave is better than the momslave and she won't have much to do with me.  He slept on the couch last night and so did she.  Ninja always sleeps with us at the foot of the bed in the middle.  Apparently, not any more.  The only doggie who slept upstairs was Shelby who absolutely loves sleeping with her boy next to him.  She gets very moody if she thinks he is not going to take her up.  She an amazing girl.  Her favorite place to sleep during the day is with her head in the vent by the front door.

Way to go Conley. Catching birds is so much fun for some.  Maggie "caught" a bird or parts of one and they kept coming in one or two feathers at a time.  Never found the original bird though.  She just brought in selected delicacies whenever she went out.  Maggie is a good girl and let us take them out of her mouth without too much fuss.  She has never raised her lips or growled at a human here and rarely at her sister bassets.

We are sending drool and snooters to all in need.

Ninja, Marley, Maggie, and Shelby and the Mom with the kitties