[Dailydrool] Communicatin wif me headbone

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jul 1 17:40:30 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. I bee a pumpin iron. One, two, four, ten, gittin me muskles a buildin, lookin good fur da Slobberfest. Geez liftin Elder Clara's tail like a liftin bout a hunnerd poundz. Dat nuff ob-----run, run, she gotz da gas, why da Brudder nebber be da same, why she burn me furcoat rite off.
An den summfin else heppin.
Momperson dun? rite liddel note.-Youze know herz, she gots liddel Conley, an da Nigel an da Llewis and da Mr Cooper Sir, well I readz dis.
It seyz, you GOTZ to teke Brudder Elwood to dat Animal Communicatin lady at da Slobberfest.
I seyz to Momma, whut she communicatin wif?
Momma seyz, she be a lookin for your brain Elwood, you know find out what is really goin on between those earflaps.
I seyz. Nope. Me thoughts bee pribate. I goin to da Slobberfest to meet da woomens. Git da bellyrub. Eat da food. I ain't happin sum peep a lookin in me head.
Momma seys, Elwood I have written Auntie Shirley to git the info and the price.
I seyz WHAT???? I bee a finkin dat peep needz to lookie in youze headbone, why you bring home dat ol heap Elder Clara whut lay by da door an no let da Brudderz in da home. I fink a liddel lookie see in dere what youze need Momma.
Rite Momma, no problum Momma, I go to bed now--I teke me smart mouf wif me.
I call Nigel frum me crate.
This not a lookin gud, send help fur da Brudder headbone--

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts