[Dailydrool] pw justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Jul 2 02:45:12 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all. Drool to all in need.

Sending sad Ahroos to Janine on Hennessy going to the bridge. We will
light a candle for Hennessy. We are very pleased that you have given
Miss Stella a wonderful loving home and hope she will be with you, at
least till 17 or more .

Sending no depression and successful job hunting drool to Brandee and
thanking Julie, Ninja . Marley, Maggie, Shelby and the Kitties for good
wishes and congratulations .Wishing all our furfriends and their humans
in the United States a good holiday on July the 4 th. Jade and myself
are not afraid of storms , thunder or lightning , so the firecrackers
never really bother us. The slaves still keep us indoors in case the
fireworks go off course and come into our grounds. We do not have them
in our house at all. So all   enjoy the indoor activities eg. Raiding
the white box and the cookie jar .

Pw Justin my slaves when I was six months old walked me deliberately in
storms so that I would not be afraid.

Jade having lived on my own on the streets for so long I am also no
longer afraid of loud noises

Slaves Johnathan and William