[Dailydrool] FW: Pw Justin and Jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Jul 2 01:43:57 PDT 2009

________________________________

From: Johnathan Molyneaux
Sent: 01 July 2009 12:11 PM
To: 'dailydrool at dailydrool.org'
Subject: Pw Justin and Jade

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need

PW Cakie , Pawtunia , Rusty and humans as well as Abby Gail and the Dog
House Gang and Karen and Brudder Elwood, Brudder

Jake, OL' Bob, Sister Daisy ,Elder Clara and Debbie thank you for the
good wishes and congratulations.

my sister Jade thinks Brudder Elwood is a great spokesman for his family
.These days the house is never quiet . We had just finished our evening
walk and had dinner when the doorbell rung it was the plumber and his
gang to fix up the leak and blocked sinks. So instead of settling on our
TV bed for a after dinner nap , the slaves left us to supervise and
watch the plumbing team

We are both exhausted from all yesterdays activities and the Slave
Johnathan woke us up at 05.30 for breakfast this morning , we both
decided that breakfast would be served to us in bed this morning.

PW Justin I need to get away from it all

Jade I love to be kept busy.

Slaves johnathan and william