[Dailydrool] Bigmouf Brudder

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Thu Jul 2 21:12:28 PDT 2009

I no need you, I be engaged to meman Tank, memberz?? I cannot come out to Slobberfest, me Momma can't come. Iffin she could, I would pound your big mouf and little brain into the ground.? Youze not tempt me, youze make me grab the sickie bag.? Me man Tank is so much more handsome and kind.? Youze be from the belly of the beast.? You want some action, you take it up with me man Tank, den come on to Minnesota big boy, I take youze on.? Emma The Delicate Diva