[Dailydrool] Jordini and Loki and Cnly

boardwaddle boardwaddle at comcast.net
Thu Jul 2 20:05:04 PDT 2009

Hehehehe. I may be a 71 pound couch puppy, but I'm still only three and find
it funny that Jordini and Loki and Cnly all spilled stuff on the puters of
their humans. Pawhaps the humans dared post about em instead of letting the
houndies type?

....uh, Auntie Kathy...guess your transition from sweet seniors to crazy
puppies is complete. I sniffed Jordini and Loki last week. They are widdle.
They couldn't do nearly as many bad things as you say. Really. Jordini told
me so.

Rusty
keep it up! I'm looking better all the time. I haven't eaten anybody in
months.