[Dailydrool] Good News!

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 2 19:51:08 PDT 2009

Finally had a diagnosis for my stepdad Mike tonight. An angiogram showed a blood clot behind his knee. After 3 weeks of horrible pain we are very relieved to have a definite diagnosis!  We must be the only people that are rejoicing at the news of a bloodclot :) Hopefully he will be home by the weekend. Doc said there is hope that not too much damage has occurred- time will tell. Thank you, Drool family- for all your prayers, healing drool and cards!

droolies, Angelika and family- esp Chillie Pepper who is now here and can't wait to get back home with her daddy.