[Dailydrool] wannabe exploring this end of the Rainbow bridge

BrierK at aol.com BrierK at aol.com
Thu Jul 2 17:38:13 PDT 2009

We are in need of some serious drool here.  My 15-yr-old samoyed is
suddenly and rapidly approaching the rainbow bridge.  She's the one who  looked on
quizzically when Lucy was in an OEBE mood; she's the one who taught  her
some manners.  Most of our children have no memories of life without  her.  I
really don't want to have to help her to the bridge, but I also  don't want
her to suffer needlessly.  Her poor arthritic legs have about  given up.
She needs assistance to stand and walk.  I need to go see  what is available
as far as doggy diapers.  She's given up on the dry food,  but will still eat
canned food.  She's still her smiley self, but I can  tell she is getting
weary.  Please send major drool for her comfort and  ease in passing, and for
our family as we try to keep her comfortable.
Kristi
**************It's raining cats and dogs -- Come to PawNation, a place
where pets rule! (http://www.pawnation.com/?ncid=emlcntnew00000008)