[Dailydrool] Back on line and the terrible twosome

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Fri Jul 3 10:17:11 PDT 2009

I have been catching up on my drools today having been without my email
thanks to the work of Jordan and Loki. Earlier this week, I sat down to read
email, placed my mug of coffee carefully on a shelf and then took a 90
second  trip to the bathroom a mere 12 feet away. Apparently because I had the
temerity  to CLOSE THE DOOR, thereby denying the terrible two access to me,
they took  their revenge. I returned to my computer desk to find Jordan in my
office chair  twirling around and the entire contents of the mug puddling on
and around my  wireless keyboard. Loki had the mug in his teeth and when he
saw my blazing  eyeballs starting he dropped it but it hit the wheel of the
chair and the handle  broke off. Unfortunately, this is a one of kind mug
that I purchased from a  potter in Australia many years ago, so it cannot be
replaced.The keyboard was  fried so I went out shopping today for a
replacement and hooked it up.  Meanwhile, they are snoozing at my feet.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585087x1201462804/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JulystepsfooterNO62)