[Dailydrool] Happy 4th from....

bevzap at comcast.net bevzap at comcast.net
Sat Jul 4 06:28:40 PDT 2009

Heoppy heppy forth of jooly from Nigel, Llewis, Conley an.,....um...where Mr. Cooper Sir? Why...dat him dere-- buried unner da blankies wif he head in DPerson's armpit, shakin like da leefies inna storm and neerly drownin DPerson wif drool. Big brave boy he are. MomPerson don wanna tell he dat lass nite were onlee da liddel naybor kiddies an dere Daddie, playin wif small stuff, an dat tanite da Villitch blow off dere batch a firewokkies what berry berry loud an been onlee about 6 blocks away, berry beryy loud. She say "Benny Drill, Here We Comes". Dont nose who Benny Drill are but hope he brung treets.

An dis mornin MPerson tuk down da babies crate an put up anodder whut turnt out ta be da biggest dam fing I eber seed. Barely fit in da doggie room. I should hab dat crate an he hab mine.

Usta be NMr Cooper Sirs crate. Mebbe she put dat inna Van an da Van crate in here. Now harly room ta mobe.(Dis were DPerson's idear.)(Da biggie crate.)

Anyways we hopes yall has a nice 4th an be keerful out dere. Brudder Elwood, dis meens you. No shootin off dem big wons wifout whut you gots Auntie Deb dere ta help. aNmember, no drinkin an shootin at da same timey!!

Luv an Drool an no shootin guns at da stoppy sines.

Nigel, Llewis, Conley and somewherz, Mr. Cooper Sir.