[Dailydrool] your samoyd (name)

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 4 10:11:09 PDT 2009

Rest assured I know what you are going through. I am Miss Becky's slave and she left April 7
and I can't seem to shake it.  Anyway she I know was in pain  and very sick it was a growth
on her heart? But she was sore. So her gums were pale and she was not moving much so
took her to vet and vet said she is not going to get better. I'd got all tests    She was 15 four
 mo and 2 days and we let her go. Of
course vet was crying as well and she went peacefully . She had a sedative before as well.SHe
was very calm.
She did jump at last when needle went in but I think that was her goodbye to her vet. She
always jumped so vet would say 'Becky don't do that'.,
Drool and prayers. Remember dogs are very proud.  You can buy doggie pants at dogstores
with pad in them.
Drool and good luck.
Becky quit eating too and that's the usual sign.  Humans do that too.
Thinking of you'all.
Georgie and Miss BEcky