[Dailydrool] anal glands

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 4 10:23:16 PDT 2009

Yes you are right. Miss Becky and Dazey's were deep seated too - vet said so after the surgery. Dazey's had to be done
once a month and when they are needing expressing the dog smells but that doesn't bother me
but they can become impacted.
I got Miss Becky's cautherized at age 2.   Reason I didn't want her to be away for a night or two.
It worked but I have an extremely good vet. And I walked her home after across the street
which the vet heard about and I got a lecture.  Poor gal was sore and thinking she had to
go potty and a little drunk from anaeastic. She left April 7th at 15 4 mo and 2 days and it is
so quiet without her antics.

So drool to you and Maggie.
Georgie and Miss Becky