[Dailydrool] Terry

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Jul 4 10:23:28 PDT 2009

A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SISTER DAISEY !

we send extra healing drool to Kristi and her family over Melmo going to
the bridge, these things are never easy  and please know that you are in  our
thoughts  and prayers .

My brother inlaw Terry is now in Rehab , probably be there for at least
three weeks but we just got bad news yesterday that my twin sisters husband
has  bladder cancer !  when does it STOP !!!!!

Evil Annie is busy helping my hubby lay a new floor in our bathroom, she
takes the tools  back into the living room so he has to get up and go chase
her down to retrieve them .  Bwahahahaha !!!  Maggie just sits and  watches
it all !  she is such a good girl !!!!

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags  ( my new name is scooter  )   and Evil Annie
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323013x1201367230/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JulystepsfooterNO62)