[Dailydrool] July 4th calendar girls

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 4 12:29:17 PDT 2009

We are sending "Happy 4th greetings" to all
our Drool fambly and want to say a special
hi to da fambly of da bootiful calendar girls
on dis Inndy Pendance Day--We are enjoying
our cwissymus stokkins still and so glad we got dem afored it be too late--we miss you Pawcasso Blossom! Hi Annie Belle---       Priceless!

sending our hugs to you--
DaMom and huckleberry
ranger and audrey