[Dailydrool] URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 senior Bassets in need of a new home!

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Sun Jul 5 10:33:21 PDT 2009

Below is the email we received from the SPCA in TN.  The Moderators contacted Belly Rubs Basset Hound Rescue and reveived the following reply.....

I am the coordinator of the middle TN section of Belly Rubs Basset Rescue. I'm sorry to say that we are full. Our main focus is on hounds that are rescued from the pound. It is very hard to place such elder dogs. I am sorry we can't help
Dave Prather
vice president Belly Rubs Basset Rescue

The contact info for the SPCA is included if anyone is interested in helping these two senior girls.

Suz
For the DD Moderators