[Dailydrool] ford a joolie

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Sun Jul 5 18:20:38 PDT 2009

Hi.  It's me, Jill da bagel.  Today is the fif a joolie and boy am i
gad.  I hate the ford a joolie; too many booms an bombs and woud
noises.

Here's how memom heped me make it thru da ford a joolie.  At 4pm oclok
she gib me one 25mg wonerstuff called bendryl or somfing wike dat.
Den she turned on da telbison an da weally woud airditioner.  At 9pm
oclok she gibs me two more wonerstuff.  Den we boat went to bed an I
sweeped next to her curled up weal tite.  At 10firty in da mornin
memom had to wake me up.  I wish she woud a wet me sweep wonger but NO
she said:  get up you lazy pup!

Dis year I do no puke or pee or shake or hypervelate or nottin.  I jus
be in berry nice  sweepytime kind  a pwace.  Memom tol medad and meboy
she lubs wonerstuff AND me!

Jill

p.s Without Benedryl during calm weather Jill normally sleeps up to 14
hours straight, probably because she wears herself out sleeping, i.e.
running in place, barking, moaning, even BWa HaHaHaHa-ing to the
dismay of her medad and meboy.  Yep, sound asleep  but laughing to
beat the band!

Nadine