[Dailydrool] Woofstock 2009 T-shirts are in!

Heather Hill nebhr at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 12:31:00 PDT 2009

New England Basset Hound Rescue is happy to announce that this year's Woofstock t-shirts are now available! Once again, we've got a groovy, multi-colored tie-dye, 100% cotton shirt, with our motorcycle-ridin' hound on the front and festive peace-paw on the back. Shirts are $26 each with free shipping and are available in sizes Small through 4XL. Please note that we've sold out of some sizes in years past and while we do our best to estimate appropriate quantities, be sure to order early so as not to miss out!
For those of you in the area, Woofstock will be held on September 12, in Sturbridge, Massachusetts. All the details, including a downloadable info pack may be found on our website.
Peace Love and Drool!-New England Basset Hound Rescuewww.nebhr.org

Heather Hill