[Dailydrool] It has happened sadly

c.mitchell c.mitchell at eastlink.ca
Mon Jul 6 13:22:39 PDT 2009

We woke up this morning to look down at our puppy and her hair is turning grey, grey muzzle and her eye markings. It came out of nowhere
Ok she is 8 next month but Good Golly Miss Molly why now ?

So we look  deep into her eyes yes at near 8 she is still a puppy she chases after flies, barks at everything, tears up socks and unidies and runs circles around Rex to get him going
No slowing down

Anyway sitting her reminiscing about when her Highness came home all cute and little and now she is cute and grey
Healing drool to all those in need

Carolyn
Mom to

LiL Miss grey Daisy Halo