[Dailydrool] OBR Waddle

Cathy Rice cathy.rice1 at att.net
Mon Jul 6 18:00:08 PDT 2009

 Mark your calendars for this year's Ohio Basset Rescue Waddle. Saturday and Sunday, October 10 and 11 in Columbus, Ohio. We'll be spending Saturday at the Companion Club Dog Park in Delaware, Ohio. For those who were able to attend this is the same BEAUTIFUL 11 acre park where we had last year's Waddle event. We'll also be staying again at the Drury Inn and Suites where we'l have our Saturday evening Auction and our awards presentation on Sunday morning. There will be more info to follow as we get closer to the date. It's less than three months away.

Cathy
Slave to Nathan, Dozer, Gracie and wannabe Leah.