[Dailydrool] Younger Clara - Go OEBE!!

Heather Lessely heather.lessely at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 7 11:08:03 PDT 2009

Clara - YOU GO GIRL! Mommy thought that no pup could be as OEBE as Wendell W. Bottom, but she was wrong and I continue to show her so. I am not a puppy anymore but I still like to sit places she has no idea how I get onto.

Nectarines are yummy! And wine is okay, but you gotta try a martini! Yummy!

Keep it up and I'm sure OEBEs will all notice!

Bailey Mackenzie, OEBE Evil Enchantress
Living at the OEBE Chicagoland Regional Headquarters with Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy, and Probert, BABES Pugilist

Message: 7