[Dailydrool] Toebone Mergency

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jul 7 16:56:47 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Hmmmm. Now lookie dere. Momma finks I ain't a lookin. I meke da call, I gots Brudder Norm on da speedie dial.
RING< RING<RING>>>>>
Hallo, whoze dis??
Oh, hey, it be Old Fart Grady. Howz ya doin, ebbery fing a hangin gud up dere in da Misheegun? Where Brudder Norm, dis be impawtant.
Whut, he still at da Dairy Queen a suckin up da soft serb?
Otey where be Auntie Sandi, we gots toebone mergency here.
She dribin Norm huh, otay teke a message. Rite dis down.
Momma bee a hackin off herz toebones an she a needin sum help, tell her to come on to me home realz quick, bring da grinder, da super wheelz fur cuttin, dis biggie job rite herez. Why she choppin an stuff bee a flyin all ober, da Brudder Elwood needz helmit.
Hab her git herez fast.

Dis be payback dere Momma----I be a goin to Slobberfest wif me toebones.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake