[Dailydrool] Puppy pics

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Tue Jul 7 18:46:58 PDT 2009

Thanks for all of the replies on the puppy ears and the cute newborn pics! I had no idea the ears were so small when they were born. I am going to try to put through some links to photos on our yahoo group, but I don't know if they will work. The puppies are being fostered in a home a couple of hours away, so I haven't had the chance to see them in person yet. Hopefully they will come to our summer picnic next month. I'd love to see them (I think there are 7!).

Debbie Malta
Carolina Basset Hound Rescue
www.cbhr.com