[Dailydrool] Thanks to everyone....

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 19:38:43 PDT 2009

========
who responded about Millie and the UnderHound Railroad.  I live in
central Arkansas, I forgot to include that in my post.

I have someone in Oklahoma who knows a basset family who may be
interested in her; she was the first person to respond.  If that
doesn't come through, then I will try some other solutions that have
been offered to me- including a possibility of transporting her up
North, maybe even all the way to Canada!

To everyone who emailed me individually, I promise I will respond to
you soon.  :)

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!