[Dailydrool] Dis n Dat

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 7 21:23:10 PDT 2009

This is my second attempt to write.  The first one disappeared.  If this shows up twice, I'm sorry.

We are droopy here for some reason.  Just not feeling quite right or something.  Ninja got up extra early at 4:30 this morning and did something she has never done.  She refused to eat breakfast.  Maggie, who usually won't eat breakfast ate hers and Ninja's.  Miss Ninj is still kind of off.  Shelby got up extra early too and came in to wake me up.  She never does that.  She usually makes it to the back door with breakneck speed because she has to pee.  She tanks up like a camel when she drinks so when she has to go, she really has to go.

Last night we took all the girls to the dogpark.  Even grumpy Miss NInj.  She still does not work and play well with others.  She tried to take the nose off of a Husky from outside the fence.  Hence, she didn't get to go in and play.  The other three went in and sort of played.  Shelby just found someone to pet her and sat the whole time.  Marley and Maggie played a llittle and mostly drank everyone else's water.  Maggie wants to play with the big dogs but she always acts a little bewildered.

I hope Ninja is back to her normal grumpy little self tomorrow.  We may all get baths in the morning.  But only if the boyslave can help lift.  I just can't manage all that wiggling hair in my arms.

Drool to all in need from:

Ninja-I not takin no baf in da mornin.  I run away or hide wike da kitties.

Marley-I not takin no baf eider.  Iffn I do, I roll in sumpin stinky after.  so dere.

Maggie--Wats a baf?

Shelby-I will not participate in the wetting of my fur.  I smell perfectly lovely. Eau de Antique is a perfect scent.

Julie-I really don't want them to have baths either but they need them.  The wet dog smell is not my favorite.