[Dailydrool] Pano or Elbow Incongruity

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Wed Jul 8 06:54:43 PDT 2009

I fully agree with your breeder.  I can't tell you how many bassets I
know of who have been subjected to unnecessary surgery because vets
unfamiliar with the achondroplastic skeletal/joint structure diagnose
problems where there are none.  I would NEVER do surgery on a basset
joint without first getting a second (or third) opinion from a vet very
familiar with bassets.  At 6 months pano is very common.  as the
saying goes, when you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time
to visit these websites: