[Dailydrool] trouble with my Dyson Animal

Tina Zantrofski dzantrofski69 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 8 11:04:20 PDT 2009

I have the Dyson Animal (purple one) vacuum and lately have had a problem
with the dog hair getting caught up on the internal filter rather than going
into the cannister.  Does anyone else who has this vacuum have this problem?
I had my husband use an air compressor to blow the vacuum out thinking it
was clogged somewhere but now everytime I vacuum, I end up with a ton of dog
hair on the filter itself where it shouldn't be and never was before..  This
was too expensive of a vacuum to toss so I'm hoping someone has an easy
solution. Help. I'm drowning in dog hair.!!

Tina and the crew in MA