[Dailydrool] trouble with my Dyson Animal

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 15:34:26 PDT 2009

Tina,

It may not be covered by your warranty, but you should be able to get it serviced - certainly cheaper than buying a new one! According to Dyson's website:

"How do I get my Dyson serviced?
If you feel your Dyson needs a service, please contact our toll-free Helpline at
1-866-my-dyson (866-693-9766), between the hours of:-
	* 8am - 8pm (CST) Monday to Friday
	* 9am - 3pm (CST) on Saturday
	* 10am - 2pm (CST) on Sunday
Most questions or inquiries can be solved over the phone by one of our Helpline staff.
If it is determined that your vacuum needs to be serviced, a Helpline
representative will assist in locating a Dyson authorized service
center nearest you.
If a Dyson authorized service center is not conveniently located to
you, the Helpline will arrange to have your unit shipped to Dyson
directly for service and shipped directly back to your residence."

-Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB