[Dailydrool] George's Pano/Elbow?

Emma Welsh emma.welsh3 at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 8 13:52:52 PDT 2009

Thank you to all my friends who responded.

I was feeling torn between the vet's opinion and the breeder's.
My gut opinion was to trust the breeder but on the other hand you don't want  to disagree with someone with many years training.

We are taking George to see the breeder next week and will decide further options then.

As a footnote- we received a welcoming pack from the referral surgeons today, it consisted of a photocopied letter with our names written in. and a handwritten estimate at the top stating £2,000 per leg.

I was so pleased to see so many replies, it made my heart leap.

In a bad time little things mean much.

Regards
Emma
Surrey
England

PS George is very very naughty at the moment, destroying anything in sight!