[Dailydrool] Pano and elbows

Cblatz Cblatz at zoominternet.net
Wed Jul 8 16:11:12 PDT 2009

I have a 9 month old boy who started limping and favoring his right front leg at 5 1/2 months.   We had xrays taken and they didn't show anything so assumed pano or soft tissue injury.
My holistic vet made up a couple of remedies AND Ligatone/Disc support.  A pill once a day.   I am still giving it to Marty as it is designed to strengthen, tonify and support ligaments tendons, & cartilage.   Also Discs.

The tech gave me a second bottle in the original bottle.   They are by Professional Botanicals and a bottle of 120 are 29.99.    That means I can get them for .24 a pill rather then the .28 my vet was charging.

Though even a 9.50 a month it is a bargain. Marty is doing well,  only limps a little when he is tired.   I still try to rest him but he is an active guy.

I try to avoid aspirin since Maggie ended up with internal bleeding when she was young.  And I also try to avoid Rimydal.

Cathy
Cathy Blatz
www.summerhilldachshundsandbassets.com
http://www.geocities.com/clubbasset/index.html