[Dailydrool] dyson vacs

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Jul 8 19:11:02 PDT 2009

I have the Animal Dyson as well.  With a multi furkid, always shedding family of now 5 dogs
(welcome back Bazzle), 3 cats and long haired guinea pig Cuddles I wash my filter every
couple of weeks. With a multi-always shedding house of furkidz it really needs it.  I also tap
the grey filter holder with my hand when I empty the canister after the daily vacuuming to
loosen the dust and hair.  My Dyson has been a blessing. It has already outlasted any
other vacuum I have owned (except the shop vac) and it has only been 3 years.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang