[Dailydrool] dyson vacs

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 8 20:17:55 PDT 2009

I found the filter!!  On the DC-17 Animal you take the canister out, and
it's underneath the base that the canister sits on.  The Dyson web site says
to soak it in cold water for 5 minutes, do not use soap or anything other
than water, then squeeze water out and let air dry.  And to clean it every
3-6 months.  That's amazing, the paperwork that came with mine never said
anything about a filter, mine has never been cleaned and I've had it at
least 2 years.  You'd think they'd mention this??  My filter is soaking
right now.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

  _____