[Dailydrool] Sams club discount for VPI Pet insurance

Opal-Deitering, Gaylene gaylene at umich.edu
Thu Jul 9 09:47:53 PDT 2009

Just was looking at the Sam's club website and saw that you get a 5% discount on VPI insurance if you are a Sam's club member.  If you are, and you use VPI, call them about your discount.  I bet that other club plans offer discounts like this too.  Check if you are a Costco member, AARP member, or AAA member.  I don't use VPI, but many do, so give it a whirl!
Gaylene Opal-Deitering
My passions do not replace my relationship with God, but are instead a reflection of it!