[Dailydrool] A Big Surprise - Another Basset Christmas Tree!

savethebassets at yahoo.com savethebassets at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 10:13:02 PDT 2009

The gracious donors of last years' Basset Christmas Tree, Jacky and Michael Pomponio, have dug deep into their closet and come up with ONE more of these absolutely fabulous trees.  Whoo Hoo!!!  Read all about it:

Join the hounds in celebrating Christmas in July! What better way to spend the "dog" days of summer than dreaming of how beautiful this very special Basset Hound Christmas Tree will look on your table in December?  This cold cast porcelain tree was made in a very, very limited edition and is impossible to find any more...unless of course you are the lucky winner of this special tree.

The raffle will end on July 31st  at 6:00 P.M.  and the winner will be drawn that night.
$5.00 each, 6 for $20.00, 20 for $50.00.  These donations go to paying the ever mounting vet bills to care for the houndies we save.

Please email me for special instructions on how to make a donation.

Thanks for your continuing support!
Pam

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.