[Dailydrool] DaVinci's Paw

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 10:54:50 PDT 2009

We want to thank any who sent drool for DaVinci kitty's paw.  He is now back to his normal kitty self.  Still not sure what he did.  May have stuck it in a fan.

All the doggies and kitties are snoozing inside cause it is too hot to do anything else.  Maggie and Marley went for a walk with me this morning early and it was still hot.  They now act like they have been tortured or something.  They love to go but only on their terms.  They want to see how many times they can trip me and get their collars off.  Marley managed to pull out of her gentle leader.  I don't think she realized it or she would have been long gone.

I am now going to attept to get the teenage slave to clean up his lair.  It will probably be frozen in a very warm spot before that happens.

Drool to anyone in need.

Ninja, Marley, Maggie, Shelby, and the kitties with the Mom