[Dailydrool] Atopica experiences?

Kelly Cressio-Moeller kellycm at pacbell.net
Thu Jul 9 11:20:55 PDT 2009

Hi there,

Our sweet 6 year old Stella has been battling some serious allergies
since December. We've done the food tests and have gotten rid of the
yeast issue but still have itchies with paw licking and chewing. It's
not horrible, but I know she's uncomfortable and her armpit are
rosey.. We've opted not to go the full panel allergy tests with shots
BUT are seriously considering Atopica pills as the alternative. Both
the dermatologist and our regular vet say it works wonders. Yes, it's
really expensive but, if it will help our girl, we'll do it.

Just wondering if any other slaves have had experience with this drug
and/or side effects from it. Any feedback about it would be
appreciated. Thank you!

Kelly & Stella