[Dailydrool] Atopica experiences?

Phil Guinn guinnirish at cox.net
Fri Jul 10 09:12:57 PDT 2009

Jake was having bad allergy problems a couple of years ago.  After trying about everything else on the market prescribed by various vets and before opting for the all out allergy test we tried Atopica with mixed results.

At first, if there was any improvement, it was hardly noticeable but we were advised to keep it up and let it "build up".  Then his stomach started rejecting it and he couldn't keep it down.  A  vet representative from one of the Carolinas (home office) was making a US circle and saw Jake on her way through NW Arkansas prescribing pills I had to give Jake before administering the Atopica.  This worked but he never felt good while on the regiment and although the Atopica was doing some good I didn't think it was enough to put him through all the pills and sickness that went with it.

I did some research and put him on Tavist myself and after a couple of years of one in the morning and one at night his allergies are basically cleared up.

I understand not all have stomach reaction to it and it does wonders for others and it is probably worth a try before doing the allergy test, I just wanted to give you a heads up on some things to look for.

Phil Guinn, Jake, Maxx & Myrtle